- I left my favorite pair of underwear at your house. I know your mother hates me, can I come pick them up?
- It’s been almost a month and I still miss you like a fucking limb.
- I didn’t know my bones could ache until I met you.
- You know, a week before we broke up, do you remember? I had bought a book of poetry. You asked why I didn’t read something more interesting and I could feel my insides splinter.
- You said poetry was all lies dressed up to sound pretty. When I look at you these days, I want to ask if sadness sounds pretty to you too.
- It’s 3 a.m. and this alcohol tastes like you.
- I saw you staring at me today during Lit class. I smiled at you and you didn’t smile back. I almost cried.
- The girl who sits next to me smells like you.
- I miss you.
- I have never had so many bad nights.
- Sometimes I write poetry about you on the internet. Strangers who have never met either of us think you’re cruel – they tell me if they had the honor of loving me, we’d have sex three times a day and they’d scream my name when they came.
- They think it is beautiful, how I am broken. I don’t think they understand.
- You used to tell me I was beautiful. I tried saying it in the mirror the other day, but it sounded wrong without your mouth wrapped around it.
- Everything I say sounds wrong without your mouth wrapped around it.
- We were never in love, but, oh God, we could have been.
-Some people like hot dogs
-Some people like hamburgers
-Some people get both (Bisexuals)
-Some people get both, and a salad (Pansexuals)
-Some people don’t really like meat BUT YOU HAVE NATHAN’S HOT DOGS OH MY GOD NVM GIMME (Demisexuals)
-Some people are there for the conversation (Asexuals)
-Some people show up uninvited to the barbecue and wonder why they aren’t offered any food (assholes)
I think long distance love is the strongest love imaginable. Two people are so in love they are willing to wait. Every night they go to sleep alone missing that person. Every morning they wake up they miss that person. Every hour that passes, they miss that person, but they don’t let the loneliness win. They wait, no matter how long. I think long distance love is the realist because you fall in love with someone’s mind. The way they say a certain word, or the way they laugh while you’re on the phone. You don’t fall in love with their touch, or the sex, but you fall for them. The real them, and that’s beautiful. And I also think long distance love is the most passionate when they’re finally together. All the moments that passed, all the nights alone, all the loneliness they felt is a faint memory, but is strong enough to make them appreciate what they have in front of them. And that’s why I think long distance love is the most beautiful love out there. I wouldn’t trade it for the world
"We live in a world where losing your phone is more dramatic than losing your virginity"
Um ok but I don’t recall my virginity having 16 GB of memory with all my contacts, music, photos, calendars, and apps or costing over $200.
my phone is an expensive and important material object and not a useless social construct put in place to shame and commodify women
Plus I remember where I lost my virginity.
Anonymous asked: Why do black people only hang with black people?
c’mere! shhhhhhhh. i’m only telling you, white anon. don’t tell anyone else because i’ll get in trouble.
black people only hang out with black people because it’s in the black bylaws. In the ThreeM Constitution (Malcolm, Martin, Marvin) signed by the three leaders in the back of the Apollo theatre with old fried chicken bones sharpened and dipped in the ink from the oil of mother Africa, we black people pledged to stick together and declare a silent war against the whites.
you see, black people only hang with black people because we are heading back and forth to our all black meetings where we plan our attacks. yes, attacks. once a week, a Nigga Nation (a cluster of black folk, usually between 20-25 persons) are required by Black Law to decimate at least ten whites persons over the age of 18. We kidnap most of them and send them back where they came from (usually Sweden) and threaten to murk their families if they ever return on Black American soil.
that’s as much as i can tell you for now without compromising our next hit. the only way to fend off these attacks are to promise you’ll never use the ‘n word’, you’ll never twerk or use the word ‘twerk’ again, and swear allegiance to our overlord, Oprah Winfrey.
i can only hope and pray this keeps you safe for awhile longer, white anon.
I can’t believe this is still circulating! Black tumblr, yall complete me. See yall at the next meeting.
Et voila !
I need to marry a woman like ashley X.